The ERP & Integration Manager is responsible for Fed Squares ERP platforms and its integrations, ensuring its stability, availability, growth, and innovation. You will act as a subject matter expert on the ERP, engaging staff to work through their user stories and convert them into functional requirements, then working to address these requirements through system upgrades, processes, add-ons, or if required, new software. Strong communication and management skills are required in working with external vendors to ensure issues and projects are completed in a timely manner and internal staff and key stakeholders are kept up-to date. Data analytics is key to this role, ensuring the business can obtain, visualise and report on data easily.
- Responsible for the operation of the ERP platform and its integrations, this includes but not limited to its stability, availability, growth, and innovation.
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) on the ERP and provide support to the business.
- Train staff to ensure proper use of our system at all levels of the organisation and documenting accordingly, including on new customisations.
- Coordinate with 3rd party support vendors to resolve issues and perform necessary upgrades or maintenance works.
- Offer recommendations to ensure full and proper use of our ERP system and then execute on recommendations and customizations.
- Develop strong organisational communications to create awareness and buy-in on changes to our ERP system.
- Assist Fed Square staff in obtaining the appropriate data analytics from ERP systems and modules.
- Identify and implement process improvements, efficiencies and methodologies across all aspects of Fed Squares ERP systems.
- Proven knowledge and understanding to a high degree of all components of an ERP.
- Ability to coordinate and work with third party vendors to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Be able to collect and collate analytical data and representing this in a meaningful way for business units, specifically through PowerBI.
- Functional understanding of Microsoft 365 platform including SharePoint, Power Automate, Forms, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft applications.
- Be able to provide non-technical well-written reports for senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
Please apply by sending through your CV and a one page cover letter by Thursday 17 June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the ad being up, so please do not delay applying.