Ultra-flexible outdoor space in Melbourne’s Transport Hub
Located between Fed Sq. and the Swanston St. tram stops, directly opposite Victoria’s busiest and most populated train station and soon to be immediately adjacent to Fed Sq.’s own Town Hall Station, the Swanston St Forecourt is a hub of ceaseless public activity. Schoolchildren gather nearly every day on the nearby steps as part of Victoria’s various city excursion programs and tens of thousands of commuters pass by it daily. The value of its foot traffic and eyeballing is nearly inestimable and it firmly occupies a chief spot as one of Fed Sq.’s most desirable venues.
- Flat surface of bluestone concrete pavers
- Accessible public toilets in St Paul’s Court
- Onsite catering providers
- Power available throughout the area
- Hardstand for broadcast vehicles or cars
- Banner flagpoles available upon application
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier Creative Vision Audio
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier Quality Event Hire.
Area: 700 sqm
Crowd Capacity: 1000
Audio Visual: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes