Flexible outdoor space opposite Melbourne’s transport hub.
Swanston St Forecourt is an outdoor space located opposite Flinders Street Station at the edge of the The Square and Transport Hotel. As one of the primary entry points to Fed Square, it receives a large amount of pedestrian traffic and is an excellent venue for promotional activities, launches and small performances.
- Flat surface of bluestone concrete pavers
- Accessible public toilets in St Paul’s Court
- Onsite catering providers
- Power available throughout the area
- Hardstand for broadcast vehicles or cars
- Banner flagpoles available upon application
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Corporate Vision Australia
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire.
Outdoor Space: 10m x 20m
This space is flexible, please contact Fed Square’s events team for more information.