Waterfront venue perfect for festivals and markets.
The River Terrace is a large public venue in Melbourne that provides a pedestrian walkway between Swanston Street and Birrarung Marr, with access all the way to the MCG, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. Stretching along the banks of the Yarra River, it is an ideal space for markets, exhibitions, festivals and sporting activities, with steady pedestrian flow and a space that lends itself to long rows of marquees and stalls. The River Terrace also opens up into The Square, with the opportunity to utilise both venues for large events.
- Large outdoor area with a flat bluestone surface
- Power available throughout the area
- Water and waste access point
- Onsite catering providers
- Accessible public toilets in St Paul’s Court
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Corporate Vision Australia.
Outdoor Space: The River Terrace extends from Princes Bridge to Birrarung Marr entrance – approx. 250m
Marquees: 3m x 3m – maximum 47
Crowd Capacity: Maximum 5,000 people