Riverside tranquility in the heart of the city
River Terrace is the walkway from Princes Bridge to Birrarung Marr, between Fed Sq. and the water. Flanked on all sides by icons of Melburnian architecture and some of the most tranquil, warm and enjoyable views in the city, River Terrace is highly sought after as a venue for its high natural foot traffic, beautiful surroundings and status as a prime gateway to and from the CBD.
Because of this, it’s a regular site for markets, festivals, event launches and sport activities seeking to take advantage of its steady pedestrian flow and a shape that lends itself to long rows of marquees and stalls.
- Large outdoor area with a flat bluestone surface
- Power available throughout the area
- Water and waste access point
- Onsite catering providers
- Accessible public toilets in St Paul’s Court
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Creative Vision Audio
Area: 5000 sqm
Crowd Capacity: 5,000
Audio Visual: Yes
Disabled Access: Yes