Join us on Sunday 2 May to celebrate Maythe4th at Fed Square in Melbourne #MayThe4thBeWithYou
The day will include:
- Character Appearances from local fan groups.
- Exclusive activations and photo opportunities, in celebration of Disney+ Original Series The Bad Batch.
- Jedi Experience: fledgling Padawans are invited to train like the Jedi and learn the ways of the Force!
- TIE-fighter: Join the dark side as you get your photo with our life-size replica TIE-fighter.
- Toy Box Photo Opportunities: Hop into these life-size Toy Boxes alongside your favourite heroes and villains; The Bad Batch, The Mandalorian and Stormtroopers!
- Zing Pop-Up Stall: Exclusive Star Wars product from Zing, the home of pop culture.
- LEGO Zone: 12-2pm.
- Crepes For Change Food Truck.
- Enjoy a BB-ATE burger meal at Transport Hotel.
- Cosplay competitions from 12pm, prizing provided by Zing and Booktopia.
Why May 4th? Because, as it happens, fans invented a clever turn of phrase based on the classic Star Wars slogan “May the Force Be With You” back in 1978: “May the FOURTH Be With You”.
In recent years, Star Wars fans have claimed May 4th as their day, a day that has also given Lucasfilm an opportunity to give back to the Star Wars community that honours that galaxy far, far away.