- Be part of the team that promotes an annual program of up to 2000 exciting and varied events and programs
- Enjoy creating engaging content for the community, arts, culture and retail sphere
- Work as part of a supportive team with opportunities for skill expansion and professional development
- Independent, accountable role requiring a high level of experience and expertise
Working within the vibrant precinct of Federation Square it will never feel like just an ordinary workplace as you are surrounded by the creative mix of cultural attractions, world-class events, tourism, and an exceptional array of restaurants, bars, and specialty stores.
Fed Square hosts 2000 events and attracts on average 10 million visits annually, therefore it’s not surprising that it is ranked within the top 10 best public squares in the world. You’ll receive discounts at NGV, ACMI, and selected restaurants within Fed Square. Fed Square Employees enjoy health and well-being offerings, and the spectacularly architecturally designed office space.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, an exciting opportunity exists at Fed Square for a Marketing Campaign Specialist.
The prime responsibility is to act as the Fed Square brand custodian by developing, executing and measuring campaigns that increase brand equity and salience, resulting in increased loyalty, influence and quality of visitor experience that is consistent with the Fed Square brand values. This role will also develop and deliver campaigns that exceed revenue targets.
- End of end project management of external creative production, including managing agency relationships to deliver campaigns that are on time, within budget and meet brief.
- Understand and interpret visitor personas and research findings to ensure campaigns are developed to for target audiences.
- Develop content for marketing collateral such as press advertising, flyers, brochures
- Oversee marketing campaign budgets, including reporting and forecast of income and expenditure
- Report on and analyse key campaign metrics and usage for the brand
- Work with relevant managers to coordinate market research and visitor insight projects
- Custodian of the Fed Square brand including championing the Brand values
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialist on campaign execution and agency liaison especially in terms of online content
- Produce excellent campaign content that is visually compelling and meets campaign
- Understand and interpret visitor insights data
Demonstrated success in the delivery of campaigns with a track record of success in ROI
- Proven experience in developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- A strong communicator with a track record of successful business partnering
- Previous marketing campaign management experience including managing third party supplier relationships
- Demonstrated project management, leadership and stakeholder management experience
- Experience in the Adobe suite of products and a solid campaign development background is highly desired
- Sound knowledge of and experience in medial buying and scheduling in both online and traditional media
- Account and / or traffic management within an advertising agency will be highly regarded
- University Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area including Marketing/ / Business/ Commerce or related discipline
- Ad school qualifications will be highly regarded
Click here for a detailed Position Description.
Please apply with a current resume/ CV and a one page cover letter addressing the core requirements of the role by midnight on Sunday 8 April 2018 through email@example.com. Shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the ad being up, so please do not delay applying
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role