Working at Fed Square
Working within the vibrant precinct of Federation Square it will never feel like just an ordinary workplace as you are surrounded by the creative mix of cultural attractions, world-class events, tourism, and an exceptional array of restaurants, bars, and specialty stores.
Fed Square hosts 2000 events and attracts on average 10 million visits annually, therefore it’s not surprising that it is ranked within the top 10 best public squares in the world. You’ll receive discounts at NGV, ACMI, and selected restaurants within Fed Square. Fed Square Employees enjoy health and well-being offerings, and the spectacularly architecturally designed office space.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, an exciting opportunity exists at Fed Square for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Working closely with the Manager, Marketing & Communications and the Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for driving the social (owned, paid and earned) and digital strategies for Fed Square.
- Developing, planning and implementing social media content strategies designed to promote Fed Square and engage with key audiences across digital platforms
- Create, execute, monitor and report on digital marketing initiatives across multidisciplinary areas such as Search, Local, Paid, Affiliate/Influencer, Social, Programmatic and EDMs.
- Collate, analyse, report on and create data insights to inform decision making and campaigns.
- Proactively devise and implement plans to improve search strategies, both paid and organic.
- Manage and create website content including copywriting, SEO focused content to engage with customers and promoting activities in and around Fed Square
- Manage, monitor and report on social community engagement and lead improvements and developments to strategies in line with business objectives.
- Provide reporting on digital channels and activities designed to inform and improve engagement and strategies
- Monitor and report on performance of digital platforms across all campaigns and provide suggestions as to how future campaigns can be enhanced to maximise success.
- We are looking for a proactive and innovative individual who is all about creating great content for Fed Square audiences across all of our social and digital platforms.
You will be excited by the opportunity to tell our story. With a demonstrated ability to maximise reach and engagement with key audiences you will also be able to deep dive into the reporting and analytics to drive learnings and improvements.
- Extensive experience with SEO, SEM, SMM, Affiliate/Influencer Marketing and Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of analytics, metrics & campaign monitoring
- Email marketing platform experience with Mailchimp
- HTML/CSS experience would be desirable
- Tertiary qualification (Marketing preferred not essential)
Please submit a current resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close midnight Sunday 15 July 2018 shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the ad being up, so please do not delay applying
Further details about the role can be found in the position description available at www.fedsquare.com/employment.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role